Sunday 18 December 2011

I'M FAKE



First of all, I want to say : I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry *gaya AnwarHadi. Please yeah. NO JOKING AROUND. Maybe, I made mistakes without knowing. Yeah, I pretending to be like a Timah. I know some of people can't accept that character. Didn't you read my introduction? It's just a role player! We can't be perfect at all. 


There's something about failure that scares me.
The feeling of having regrets. 
And it haunt me.
Life is art of drawing without an eraser.

Kesalahan tak boleh dipadam. Dan orang sekeliling akan ingat kesalahan kita sampai bila2. And that's me. Regret because pretending to be Timah.  And the truth is, 'Timah' look very very pathetic. I'm shamed of myself. People, forgive me for everything. Again ; I'm sorry
Hahaha, I never felt like this before :] "It's okay girl. You can do it! Just smile :)" 

#I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about. -via tumblr-

Come on girl! :) Smile or fake, you choose.

p/s : Your words hurt me. It's okayyy. Even the best people make mistakes. Oh, sorry for the broken grammar. I'm an idiot but I want to try my best. And this way can improve my grammar.



No comments: